DDM Systems is the manufacturer of equipment for LAMP® and SLE®, two advanced 3D printing technologies for industrial Additive Manufacturing. We are actively working on material development and process optimization for both of these technologies and have an immediate need to expand our operating team to support process trials and ongoing production operations.
The Process Technicians primary role is operating and maintaining the LAMP® and SLE® tools. Additionally, they are responsible for material preparation and characterization. This is a very hands-on position. Candidates for this role should have the following background:
- Experience working in an industrial or process manufacturing environment is required.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting aptitude is required.
- An associate’s degree in science or technology is required; a bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Good record-keeping and data collection skills are necessary.
- Prior experience with commercial Rapid Prototyping or 3D printing, especially stereolithography or metal powder based 3D printing, is strongly preferred.
- Experience with metrology or quality assurance is a plus.
This position is primarily for day shift operations; however, off shift and overtime hours will be necessary to support manufacturing operations.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com